Friday, May 23, 2014

Preschool Graduation

I am so proud of my Sean-bear (what I called him when he was a baby - and sometimes still do!). He has grown so much this past year and his school is mostly to be credited. He had amazing teachers and a wonderful class. He made friends and has learned so much. I feel very confident in his abilities to be a great student in kindergarten and beyond.
We celebrated his preschool graduation and we are now off for the summer! Here is he looking very dapper in his shirt and tie.


Bradley needed to go on stage and have his picture taken. He will be standing there in 2 years, following his brother's footsteps.


Sean's class performed a few end of year songs including, If all the Raindrops, Do you know the Muffin Man, This Little Light of Mine, and Six Little Ducks. Here is an excerpt from the Raindrop song.





Sean's wonderful teachers Mrs. Stinebaugh and Mrs. Geraghty. And their ice cream gifts that Sean and I made for them:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment