Sean and I saw Disney's Frozen last weekend. This was the first movie Sean sat through from beginning to end. I was pleasantly surprised with how great the movie was. The songs are still in my head and Olaf the snowman is hilarious. I have always liked Idina Menzel since Wicked, but I had no idea Kristen Bell could sing! The story is about sisters, which reminded me of my sister and I (even though our lives weren't remotely like the characters in the movie). Even though there were two sisters, I also thought about Sean and Bradley's relationship as brothers. I really hope they remain close brothers throughout life. They love each other's company now so we are on the right track. Family is so important and I have been realizing that more each year, especially after having kids. Friends will come and go, but family will always be there because they have to be and hopefully because they want to be. The movie is about two princessess but it's great for girls AND boys to see of all ages. I am going to add the Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen on my books to read.

No comments:
Post a Comment