Sean now goes to PreK 4x a week, in the mornings. It has been quite a change (for me!) to take him and pick him up almost every day. Bradley is more lonely because he misses Sean when he is gone. One of the days, Bradley goes to "school" himself, and another day we hang out with my parents, which he LOVES.
Sean's first day of Pre-K
However there are two days where we have to find something to do without Sean. I am going to look into some classes soon because I don't want to take Bradley to the gym daycare during the winter.
Bradley and Sean love playing together so it's really cute when I pick Sean up and Bradley runs to him and nearly tackles him with a hug. I will try and get it on video one day.
Sean is loving his new preschool. I am glad we made the switch because most of the students feed into the private school we are thinking of sending Sean to for kindergarten. The teachers are so nice and the families have been so inviting. It's a really great environment for the boys.
Sean's school is located in this beautiful church-

No comments:
Post a Comment