Matt opted to see a movie for his December birthday this year. We saw the very long movie, the Hobbit. It was similar to Lord of the Rings since it was directed by Peter Jackson and is also written by Tolkien. I was adjusting to Sean's new non-nap schedule where I am a little exhausted, so I might have slept a little bit, but from what I saw, the movie was pretty good and I felt refreshed after it was over! hehe I was surprised to see the main character, who I think is a good comedic actor, played by Martin Freeman who was in the Office and Love Actually. Since Matt likes these kinds of movies, I assume I can catch what I missed after it comes out on DVD. The boys and I bought him a cake, two balloons, and some presents (The hobbit on cd, a green lantern usb drive and several dark chocolate candy bars from reeses, kit kat,etc). Matt turned 33 years young. Happy Birthday Matthew!!

No comments:
Post a Comment