Brad turned 8 months on Leap Day! This past month he learned to crawl and started saying mama (besides baba and some other sounds that aren't as important, hehe). Brad crawls best when it's something he is not supposed to have like a laptop wire or anything Sean is playing with at the moment. Sean also has taken a liking to some baby toys so I have to remind him not to take the rattle out of Brad's hands!
These past few weeks we've been sicky poos in our house (including me on my and Matt's 6th anniversary!) so I hope we kick this cold bug soon before our vacation to Mississippi.
I can't believe March is already here. 6 more months and we will get to say bye to our house! I will be sad to leave the house we've had so many memories in, but I will mostly be HAPPY to have more space!
Here's a video of Brad crawling over to Sean. I love how Sean still calls Brad "baby" or "baby Bradley".
No comments:
Post a Comment