Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We celebrated Thanksgiving at the Herstein household in Ann Arbor. Sean asked every day leading up to turkey day if we were going to Grandma and Grandpa's house and I had to tell him in 4 days, or 3 days, etc. When we got to Ann Arbor, Sean was so excited to play with Grandma and the millions of toys they have at the house. I kind of understand why Matt wants to keep his childhood toys now...kind of. If we had a ton of space, and maybe we will someday, it seems like a good idea to keep the good quality things.

Thanksgiving morning, we drove in and were driving home by 5:30pm. It was perfect timing both ways because Brad took his morning nap in the car on the way there, and both boys were exhausted and sleeping in the back on the way home (with Brad taking his afternoon nap at the Hersteins).

We didn't celebrate with my parents because they are in South America! They are visiting Rio and Argentina. I can't wait to see pictures. My brother decided to spent Tgiving with friends, but I was able to see him the day after when he was in town. Mona stayed in Mississippi this year, but is planning to bring her family to Troy after Christmas.

The background is not fake! It really was a gorgeous fall day outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment