Friday, July 15, 2011

2 weeks

Brad is over 2 weeks now. He is more alert and responds to our voices by looking in our direction. Brad's arms are incredibly strong. I have to tie the swaddle pretty tight or he breaks through. Brad's belly button stump fell off a few days ago, which was quite a surprise since Sean's didn't fall off until after 5 weeks!

Matt is back to work, and this week, my mom has been a huge help. She has come every day from morning until evening to help take care of Sean. My dad has been picking Sean up from school so he has been wonderful as well. For the next week, I have a babysitter lined up for a few hours every other day. After that, I should be recovered and ready to drive and take care of two kids.

I am hoping that Brad falls into a schedule soon so I can make sure I devote enough attention to Sean. I miss playing with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment