Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sean's first haircut

Well, Sean has had a ton of haircuts at home since he was born with a full head of hair. However, yesterday, I took Sean for his first professional haircut at the Great Clips down the street. I felt it was time because Matt and I are not so great with the scissors and Sean's hair was becoming really thick and very unmanageable.
Some places don't let the child sit on the mom's lap, but this place let me do whatever I wanted. I had Sean on my lap and had to hug him the entire time since he was terrified. After a while he stopped clinging so much and just silently cried the rest of the time. I feel like it was a major milestone for us and now we don't have to worry about giving him a haircut for a few months, phew! Hopefully he becomes a bit more comfortable every time we go.

2 comments:

  1. Awww Reena, he looks so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, first "real" haircut! he looks adorable! it's so sad that it's so traumatic for the kids...next time i'm sure it'll be better!

    ReplyDelete