Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pedicure


I am starting to find it very hard to clip my toe nails with the baby bump. While Matt and Sean went to the UM spring game, Jen and I decided to get pedicures! We went to a newer place near my house and it was amazing! I'm not sure if I just needed a leg massage or if they're just really good, but it felt heavenly. I also picked a crazy color, but I love purple and it reminded me of spring. Now when I look at my toes, I am instantly uplifted. My friend had a shade like this on her toes last week so it swayed my decision away from the usual pinks and reds that I go for. I think I may have to get a pedicure every 3-4 weeks, until July, just so I don't have to clip my nails AND so I can have pretty toes!

1 comment: