We bundled Sean up the day after the snowstorm. He didn't know quite what to do with all of his layers. He sort of just stood there until I picked him up and carried him back inside. haha Hopefully the next few times it will become a bit more enjoyable!
Friday, December 24, 2010
SNOW!
We have only had one snowstorm so far this season. Last week, the storm dropped about 6 inches of snow. Unfortunately the snow has turned into ice and has stayed on our driveway since, as the temperatures have not been higher than 32 degrees. I hope next year we will have a milder summer/winter. This year the summer was unbearably hot, fall lasted a few weeks, and then winter came with a vengeance.
We bundled Sean up the day after the snowstorm. He didn't know quite what to do with all of his layers. He sort of just stood there until I picked him up and carried him back inside. haha Hopefully the next few times it will become a bit more enjoyable!

We bundled Sean up the day after the snowstorm. He didn't know quite what to do with all of his layers. He sort of just stood there until I picked him up and carried him back inside. haha Hopefully the next few times it will become a bit more enjoyable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment