Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Recap

I realize that it is getting harder to blog on a regular basis with my crazy life as a mom. Let's see if I can recap the last month- Mona is expecting her second in April. Sometimes I can't believe how we are both married and have kids. I still remember us lying in her bed in grade school talking about boys, friends, and anything else that was on our minds. Now I have a 15 month old son! Sean continues to make me laugh and wonder where he learned some of the things he does (probably me!).

Sean will point to everything and say "this?" and I tell him what it is - that is a heater, that is a light. And he asks me over and over until he is satisfied with the answer. He says "dah" when he hears the dog bark next door, and he will always smile at me when I am not smiling, prompting me to smile back. What a charmer =) He runs to the door or says dada when Matt comes home from work and makes the SADDEST face when either of us leaves. Sean understands everything I say that Matt and I find ourselves spelling things so he doesn't react to "throw his bear in the wash" or "let's eat ice cream after he falls asleep". haha

Sean is a tall boy. He was 33 inches at his 15 month appt. He is 22lbs so he is a tall, skinny boy, just like at birth. He is a good eater so I blame his active lifestyle on his physique.

I am looking into toddler programs to give Sean some socializing in the spring when he is closer to 2. For now, he loves Gymboree and Music Together classes.

With my birthday coming up, I am not looking forward to turning 29, but I am glad I'm not 30 yet. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment