Saturday, July 17, 2010

Niagara Falls

Sean traveled internationally last weekend to Niagara Falls Canada! I hadn't been to Niagara in several years and I forgot how breathtaking the falls are. Although we were delayed on the way there and back, due to traffic and construction, our actual vacation was wonderful and relaxing. We stayed at the Hilton Fallsview and it was worth it to reserve a suite with a view for two reasons- 1. After Sean went to bed around 8pm, Matt and I could keep the lights on in our room. 2. The view was AMAZING; Sean even appreciated it. Every time he got up in the morning or from a nap, he would speed-crawl to the window and just look out in awe.



During our stay, we had a picnic near the falls, ate at Rainforest Cafe and Macaroni Grill (obviously we need to dine at family friendly places now!), walked around Clifton Hill, swam in the hotel pool and just enjoyed family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment