Wednesday, June 16, 2010

11 months

Sean took his first steps a few days ago. He decided to walk from his push toy to me. It was only 2 steps, but a very exciting 2 steps! Sean practically runs with his push toy now and is trying to master turning so he doesn't hit a wall every time!
As summer nears, we've been enjoying the great weather, going to Gymboree so Sean can release all of that boy-energy, and getting together with friends. I am going to try and leave him with my parents or a babysitter once a week (just for an hour or so) because Sean's separation anxiety is getting worse. With me, he is an angel and a happy boy. When I walk away or have someone else play with him, he falls apart and thinks that I am leaving him forever. I think I need the time away too since I am terrified of leaving him! We both need to be helped, haha.
Sean's birthday plans are coming together and I can't wait to have his sailboat-themed party in a few weeks!! I FINALLY ordered Sean's cake from the cute little shop that I have been passing for 3 years, in downtown Berkley! As anyone knows, the cake MAKES the party =)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that Sean is already almost a year old! Craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Happy Birthday Sean! I am bummed we will miss his birthday party!

    ReplyDelete