Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Computers

Matt had to replace his Dell Computer recently. I am not a fan of Dell after Matt's experience. Now my computer is slowly heading toward its demise. I thought I wanted my next computer to be a netbook, but I think staring at a small screen would get tiring. And my mom has a netbook I could borrow on trips, which is the only useful thing about having one.
I really do like Compaq. My last few have withstanded spills, drops, and viruses and also lasted far longer than I imagined. I think that's why Matt bought a Compaq. He has seen the abuse my laptop has gone through.

When the time comes, the only thing I do know is that I want a laptop with a built in webcam. Skyping with my sister is a must and the clip on webcam I bought is horrible.
On that note, I am going to back up my computer just in case it decides to die soon, eek!

4 comments:

  1. fyi: The laptop I had was a Compaq...and it died before two years was even up.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWW...that is so sweet. Yes, we must skype more. Does Matt's new computer have a built-in camera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a mac, I love my mac! The screen is so much brighter than a PC. The battery life is awesome (if you get a macbook). There are some annoying things about macs, but if you have a pc in the house...why have 2 systems running on windows :) You could get one of those awesome apples where the tower is built into the monitor...those are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather- I've had a good track record with Compaq, but I haven't been able to find one with a webcam!
    Mona- Matt's computer does not have a webcam.
    Courtney- I would love a mac, but can't justify the price just for my email/internet needs. I wish they were a little cheaper!

    ReplyDelete