Friday, February 13, 2009

Father of the Year

Food has taken over my life. I am hungry ALL the time. If I leave the house even for an errand or two, I have to make sure I have just eaten or that I will be eating while I'm out. Yesterday I came home from work around 7:15 starving and ready to eat! Matt and I previously decided on carrying out from Einsteins, since I was working late, and my order was a chipotle salad, a bagel with light veggie cream cheese, and a strawberry muffin. As I was putting away my coat, Matt told me that Einsteins was closed! My heart sunk because I was really looking forward to the meal and as a pregnant person, little things can seem like tragedies. But...Matt then went on and said he went to various places and found my exact order. My tragedy became a miracle and I was so very appreciative of Matt's thoughtfulness. For making my day, Matt is Father of the Year! Baby H started kicking as soon as I started eating, no doubt very happy with the food choice. He is so lucky to have the best daddy!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that is so sweet :) It's funny - my cravings are different every week. It's such a nice feeling to have an appetite back after not having one for four months!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I would rather be hungry all the time than nauseous! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete