Sunday, December 14, 2008

Japan- Osaka Part 4 of 4


On our last day we decided to walk around Osaka on our own. We realized without a tour bus there was a lot more walking involved! The caption for the pic on the right should be "Are we there yet?". We ended up seeing the Osaka Castle and great views of Osaka at the Umeda Sky Tower. Here is Matt in front of the Osaka Castle:



The next morning we headed to the airport and went home. Japan was an amazing country to see and I'm really glad Matt and I went through Explorient. They set up a wonderful trip for us that we will remember forever.

Click on Matt's blog to read his trip summary (to the right!)

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Reena! I just have one comment about the photo of you in Osaka. Instead of calling it "Are we there yet" it should be called: "Why are you taking a picture of me!?!"

    ReplyDelete