I think it's amazing how what we do here in the U.S. has a huge impact on the world. This was shown last night/this morning with world cities waiting just like Americans on election results. I don't wait around for other countries' results, which shows how integral America is to the livelihood of others.
I watched CNN and FoxNews last night and besides footage from various American cities, there were HUGE crowds in Sydney, Hong Kong, Kenya, and many others. Wow! Watching all this, I feel truly privileged to be an American, and an American voter at that.
President-Elect Obama and US citizens have a LONG road ahead. I am hopeful that our generation can do a better job for our children than our parents' generation of presidents did for us. We have inherited a country in horrible condition and I hope Obama steps up to the task that we Americans have given him.
No comments:
Post a Comment