
Last weekend, Matt and I saw the Batman movie “The Dark Knight.” It was quite long, but it was very entertaining. I really liked “Batman Begins” so I might want to get both dvds when the new one comes out. Hopefully the set is cheaper than buying them individually. I have my doubts though because Batman Begins is only $5.99 on amazon.
We also went to the Pinnacle Race Track in New Boston, MI, which is pretty close to the Detroit airport. Matt’s dad offered his legal expertise to help the owner, and in appreciation, the owner named one of the races after him. So we joined Matt’s parents and sister, Jenny, to watch the Carl Herstein Trophy Race. I had never been to a horse track, but it was pretty neat sitting in the VIP area and watching all the races. Those horses sure can run!
Carl presenting the award to the owner of the horse that won, standing along side families and the jockey:
Yes, I remember that!!! Yes, and I must include A2 as well. Oh, and can we ever forget the cow costume (Mme Zuccaro) and putt-putt? I love putt-putt ;)
ReplyDeleteHow's the house coming along? Your job?
Oh my gosh that's right! Tu es une vache? haha
ReplyDeleteDid we had to guess in French what she was?
ReplyDelete