Saturday, May 10, 2008

Erin's Bachelorette Party

Erin's Bachelorette party was last Saturday. Lisa and Susin came over to help me decorate. With their help we really decorated the place well and baked an amazing cake! Erin was impressed with all the work and after dinner and cake, all the girls went out to Eden in Ferndale. It was really fun to go dancing after so long. We ended up at Boogie Fever afterwards for some 80s hits. Here is us at dinner at Papa Vino's:



Today we went to AA to see Matt's parents for an early Mother's Day. We went to a Thai place for lunch. I got tofu/veggies in brown sauce. Matt got red snapper in kafir lime leaves- very good! I also liked Jenny's sauce but I don't remember what was in it.

My aunt and grandfather on my mom's side are here from India. Matt and I are going over tomorrow for Mother's day brunch to hang out with my relatives. I haven't seen my grandfather since 9th grade so it'll be nice to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment