It was sad to hear about Bo's death. I didn't know who he was growing up since I had no affiliation with UofM, but after getting to college it was hard
not to know who he was. He was talked about almost weekly at football games and you couldn't help but wonder why they would name a campus building "Schembechler Hall." And what an ironic time to pass, right before the huge UM/OSU game today. We're going to Brian's to watch it in HD. I can never tell the difference between HD and regular TV, but Matt says it's really obvious to him after watching HD for a whole summer in Boston a few years ago and then not having it when he came home. I really hope it's a good game, meaning we win. I don't like how OSU is favored to win :(
Sidenote: My new favorite facebook group title(although I didn't join) is called "I will go slightly out of my way to step on that crunchy leaf." TOO FUNNY
No comments:
Post a Comment